What Can I Do? After the TEA Party Click Here!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

CNN Sarah Palin Press Conference Republican Governors Association

I just love this, there are around ten different governors waiting for questions and guess who gets all the question, Yes you guessed - our beloved Sarah Palin. Keep it up guys the more she is in the spot light, the more of a chance she has the national spot.
We all know that the media wants with all there questions, they want that Sarah should make some king of gaffe and they could destroy her more, but let me tell you this isn’t going to work. So keep it up.

1 comment:

JaneRachelle said...

Whew! I finally figured out how to subscribe.

I'm listening to her press conference now. I did see the speech she made but Fox didn't show the press conference--or else I missed it.